- Case Studies
- About Us
Do you want to implement a new Management Information System, or get more from your current systems? Not sure if the software sales people are telling you the whole truth – do you really need all of that equipment and software? Or is it enough?
Principality Consulting is an independent management and IT consultancy with no commercial ties or relationships with hardware or software vendors. Our IT consultants have first-hand experience and deep expertise across a range of sectors. Our understanding of corporate strategy and best practice systems, specific operations, business process management, regulations and challenges, means our clients receive the best advice and solutions for their particular needs.
Our Systems Integrators have specialist know-how to help you meet the changing needs of departments; organisation and markets – getting the most from tighter IT budgets.
• Analysing current and future technology needs for your business to enable it to
enter new markets and launch new products
• Assessing the robustness and compatibility of your current systems and
processes to new technology
• Getting advice on using digital technology to transform operations and cut
• Planning how you will project manage your digital project to ensure it
successfully meets your objectives
• Planning how you could use ‘the cloud’ to deliver services
• Analysing whether your staff have the right skills to tackle digital challenges
• Checking that your business model will allow you to grow online
• Defining how to gather, maintain and use customer data to improve sales and
gather electronic customer feedback
• Conducting a systems audit to ensure you are using data legally and
effectively, and that your systems are secure and data is backed up
• Helping to put systems in place to track and improve business productivity and increase output with existing resources
• Design and integration – putting in place processes to manage key outcomes such as customer satisfaction, staff productivity, procurement or human resources
• Developing customer relationship management (CRM) processes and
managing key customer accounts
Learn more on how we’ve applied expertise, knowledge, skills and business practices to implement or integrate technology in a range of case studies:
Read more on our IT consultancy Technology Expertise in Business Applications and Collaboration Tools.
SME and not for profit organisations who need to integrate new or improved ICT systems can draw upon Welsh Government eBusiness Support or Growth Vouchers programme for small businesses in England. Contact us today to discuss how our Cost-effective Expertise for successful IT can help your business.