- Fellow of the Institute of Consulting (FIoC) and Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
- Member of the Institute of Operations Management MIOM
- Member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers MIEE
- CompTIA Assessor
- MAS approved consultant
- Approved Welsh Government e-Business consultant
A career in senior operational roles for blue chips such as, J Sainsbury’s, Motorola and Mitel has given Martin hands-on understanding of business processes and improvements. For example, he successfully project managed a new facility and design of installations, equipment and process for manufacture of £60 million telecom product and 600 employees.
Strategic business reviews; value chain management; management information strategy
This knowledge has been applied to a host of consultancy projects in Europe, USA and China for B&Q, Panasonic, Hyder, BSS Group, Allied Lyons, Transport for London, HM Treasury and the MOD.
Each project requiring significant levels of change management both covering strategy, organisation, culture and process. Specialises in strategic business reviews; value chain management; management information strategy.
Managed and delivered Welsh Government programmes including:
- e-Business programme (2004 – to date)
- Technology and Innovation (2006)
- Genba Kanri Programme (1996 – 2005)
- General Business Advisory Service (2006)
- Service Networks (2004)
- Activity Based Management (2002 – 2005)
Most recently involved in delivering the CompTIA Continuing Education (CE) Program.