- Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA, with distinction): University of Bangor, UK, 2013 (Dissertation topic: Improving productivity through management of change and organisational learning)
- ILM Level-7 award in Strategic Leadership: Institute of Leadership and Management, 2012
- Business Leadership Programme (Rio Tinto): Australian Graduate School of Management, 2008
- Leadership, Team-Membership, and Working Together: McDonald associates
- Lean manufacturing, Asset Management, HSEQ Systems/Procedures: Riotinto training
- ZIP® (Zero Incident Process) training: Sentis
- LRQA2 internal ‘Quality Management Systems’ (ISO9000) qualified auditor: Lloyds register
A commercially driven Operations expert with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, specialising in manufacturing excellence and business improvement. Demonstrable track record of consistently exceeding employer/clients’ expectations, delivering unprecedented levels of performance to businesses within both blue chip Corporate and SME’s structures.
Achievements include productivity improvements (27%, 31%, 213%), scrap-rate improvements (61% and 93%), revenue generation from plant output improvements (totaling £30+ million), sustainable cost savings (totaling £3+ million), and more. Highly experienced and skilled at managing large complex operations and multi-functional teams; developing operational and business improvement strategies; managing workplace change; leading business turnaround and improvement programmes; developing LEAN capability; fostering a results-driven culture with a strong emphasis on employee empowerment, teamwork, cross-functional collaboration, and continuous improvement.